CrowsFeet CrowsFeet

It was alright.

Doesn't deserve halloween collection because of one scary scream which btw didn't scare me.

Try to make a better plot like a horror movie
it would be dumb for me to jump on the bandwagon
on this one.

20 Hit Combo 20 Hit Combo

Man Jp.

I remeber when you first made this, it is still getting comments all these months later, I already told ya this but I love this animation, love the falcon punch.

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

Well he should have

ran back, rallied the other asylum people in the cells, and they could of helped him destroy the swat guys.

But whatever./

Drunken Stick Drunken Stick

YEA!

I already told you how I felt bout this Hyun.

Random Time Random Time

Hey drifts.

Really loved the comedy, and I like your style
Keep it up.

Drifts responds:

Thanks you very much! You know your better than me, you should try submitting too.

Upstairs Upstairs

Beautiful.

It captivated me, and made me think, I make music, and whilst no one around me may enjoy it, it makes me feel whole. This was a great video, I love it, Really connects to the inner soul, even if you don't play music, you have a passion that makes you happier than anything else can.

Midnight Madness Midnight Madness

Really nice.

Good job there.

L3pra responds:

thanks!

I'm Still Here I'm Still Here

Tired of these

Sorry I really am tired of these little black and white animations, of things morphing, and if you are going to make one, at least get Creative.

CherryBombs CherryBombs

Hey Raw

Uni here from spp, anyways, it's pretty good, I enjoy the angles alot, but just work on the run cycles a bit and you will really have something.

anyways 10.

RawGreen responds:

you realize how old this is?

thanks for the advice anyways :)

Catwoman Episode 29 Catwoman Episode 29

This is bad.

Get better, i mean for real that was bad.

catwoman1337 responds:

NO IT WAS AN INTRO AND IT WAS GOOD AND SOON MY FANZ WILL COME HERE ANDTELL U DIFFRENETLY